Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A little humility will go a long way

Single mother homes produce an inordinate amount of criminals and degenerates. And yet woman proudly  claim that children don't need fathers, or that men are deadbeats and worthless to society. Collectively, most women have become everything they complain about in men. Most seem devoid of of humility. Men aren't perfect, but most of them can admit it.

More bitterness and blame will not heal anyone. Shame will only divide and separate each other even further. Just as women have collectively turned against men they can individually admit that they screwed up. That father's are important, that single mothers don't know how to raise boys.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. --Martin Luther King Jr.
I'm sorry to all of the women who were hurt, beaten, raped, or humiliated. You have my sympathy and I never wished that would happen to you. I have to believe that compassion and sympathy can help make things better, if not socially, than personally. I have sympathy for you and hope you can heal from your pain as much as I try to heal from my own.

That same sympathy applies to men who were ruined and hurt by this system. I'm sorry boys have to grow up in an embarrassing world like this. That men have their lives destroyed by misandry in the workforce, schools, the courts. I'm sorry for you pain as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment